my xbox1 wireless gamepad didn't work?
Font is a little hard to read..
pixels are too good !
Devlog 2 - 0.35 patch pushed
0.35 patch is here.
More content than I expected is here:
- you can now switch control schemes on the start screen. Options are WASD, cursor keys, or a gamepad
- checkpoints every 15 floors are now styled as houses
- checkpoints have a health drink you can buy
- inventory system works completely, including picking up, dropping, swapping and buying items from the world.
- status bar showing some explanatory text over certain points of interest
- callout graphic if you stand over something which can be picked up
- new art and animation, a little extra "juice"
- Tweaks and polish
Next steps are:
- more pickup items
- loot tables for spawning pickups in the levels
- randomise checkpoint shop contents
- add simple enemies and combat...
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Thats a pain. I think i have a 360 gamepad, I will try it out. Did you try a wired one, and was that any different?
Thanks for the comments. Agree the font could probably use some readability improvements. 9 often looks like a 3...
Did you find the inventory easy enough to use?